A full-service contract manufacturer
Cenova is a full-service contract manufacturer, which means that we take care of the whole process. From product design and development to the distribution of your products.
Either you have a finished product and need help with the manufacturing, or an idea that our team develop together with you. Either way, we can be your partner in all steps towards realizing your ideas.
Design and Development
With a standardized way of working we ensure that the development project delivers the outputs that are required regardless of intended market. Cenova is working according to design control as defined in ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 and can support in creating required documentation e.g. for a technical file.
Our project managers are used to working closely with the customer. Working closely together creates the foundation to create a product that fulfils market expectations and requirements.
Thanks to a large mechanical workshop, we can quickly create mock-ups, prototypes and tooling, a benefit that shortens lead times and results in efficiency when working with concept design and design solutions.
- Prototype and mock-up manufacturing
- Product and Tool Design in PTC Creo
- Support in CE-marking/Technical files
Working according to PPAP assures that the production process is ready to repeatedly produce serial parts, all meeting customer and market expectations.
Together with a formalized process to introduce new products to production, Cenova have more than 40 years of experience in reviewing designs to optimize them for an efficient production.
Above is accompanied by technicians with competence in pneumatics, electronics, fibre optics and vision systems, which creates a solid background and foundation to in-house create the fixtures, tools, test equipment’s etc. needed to run an efficient production line.
- Tool, fixture and equipment design and manufacturing
- Process validation
It is all about plastics
Cenova have 11 injection moulding machines ranging from 35 tons to 300 tons, varying between horizontal/vertical and hydraulic/electrical, all placed in a classified clean room environment. In line with a focus on efficiency and lean manufacturing robotics is often used to automate our processes. A majority of the components that are produced in our injection moulders are also equipped with conveyor belts for transportation to the quality control department for routine checks.
Cenova is also one of few companies in Sweden which offers thermo formed blisters from a classified clean room environment. Products which varies from being used as sterile barrier together with a Tyvek lid to transportation plates for cannulas and mixing plates for in-vitro diagnostic devices.
A majority of the components produced are transported to our second floor for further value adding activities such as assembly, labelling and packaging.
Cenova also possesses a large mechanical workshop which is used to service and maintain all tools. Cenova can also repair or adjust existing tools e.g. because of a design change and can manufacturing new tools.
- Injection moulding, 35 tons to 300 tons
- Thermo formed components/blisters
- Bulk deliveries or components to be used for a complete product at Cenova
- Tool design for thermo forming and injection moulds
- Maintenance, service and adjustment of tools in our own workshop
Cenova has 16 ISO class 7 classified clean rooms and offers a variety of different processes. Below is some of the most commonly used ones:
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic assembly processes in which the products are also tested and quality assured.
- Heat welding is one of our core processes, often used to pack products in a primary packaging adding a sterile barrier.
- Ultra-sonic welding is used to weld two plastic components together by ultra-sonic sound.
- Gluing in different forms is used in many different applications.
With the capacity of separate clean rooms, we can optimize each room to fit our customer’s needs. The clean rooms are individually and continuously monitored both regarding microbiological and particular contamination. All monitoring is documented in room specifications enabling full control of each room.
Cenova has implemented lean manufacturing (under the name Clean) and we are constantly driving our processes to become more efficient. By having an in-house work shop Cenova has the capacity to design and manufacture fixtures and equipment to automate our production processes. Together these strengths enable us to make our customer’s products competitive and ready for new and increasing market shares.
- Quality testing
- Heat sealing
- Ultra-sonic welding
- Packaging solutions
Logistics and Purchasing
We take full responsibility from order to distribution, or will make an unique setup depending on the customer needs.
We have a wide range of suppliers and partners for sterilization, components and everything else needed to produce and deliver your product.
All you need to do is place the order. We do the rest.
- A wide range of suppliers worldwide
- Established cooperations with leading sterilization and microbiological services
- Supplier assessment and evaluation
- Transport of your product to any destination
- Storage and shipment of your sterile product to end user